Registration is FREE. There are no subscription fees. You only pay for shipping back to your home.
Shop in US, vsHUB provides efficient door-to-door shipment. Our delivery services are 60% cheaper than main couriers like Fedex or DHL and 40% cheaper than U.S. Postal services. Purchases are wrapped in secure shrink wrap, fragile seals and an optional insurance for delivery.
- When will I receive my items?
- Free Package Consolidation?
- Why was I charged for a heavier weight? How do u determine weight?
- What is Volumetric Weight?
- Do I have to be at home to collect my delivered items?
- What if nobody is at home during the delivery?
- Are there any prohibited items that you will not ship?
- Will there be insurance available for my shipment?
- Can you deliver fragile items such as glass or ceramics?
- Products that are Restricted by Customs
- What happens if my purchases are more than USD 2500?
- Fuel Surcharge
Once payment is made, it would usually take 6 - 8 working days for your items to reach Indonesia, and please add another 7 to 14 days for custom clearance. Items will be delivered immediately upon custom's clearance.
While most other package forwarding companies charge extra fees for it, here at vsHUB we offer the consolidation service for FREE to all our customers when you combine all your purchases order from separate merchants together into one shipment.
In accordance with the standard practice of all international courier companies, shipping cost is taken at either actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is greater. At vsHUB we adopt the same standard.
Actual Weight is the weight of the package when put on a scale. Volumetric/Dimensional Weight is based on the size of the package. Example items that have a small Actual Weight, like Tote Handbag and Shoes, will have a larger volumetric/dimensional Weight. Therefore, we will calculate your shipping cost based on the volumetric weight.
Please take note that the shipping costs is calculated based on your merchant/manufacturer's packaging and not the courier package that arrives at your address.
Volumetric weight (kg) = Width x Height x Length (cm) / 5000
As with any other postal services, you need to acknowledge the receipt of the items with a signature. Hence, you need to be at home. However, you can redirect it to another address in cases of emergency with a small fee.
An email will be sent to you with the order pick-up location. You will be able to collect your items from the designated location.
Yes, the following items are prohibited :
- All items that are prohibited by the Customs.
- Explosive, inflammable, noxious, filthy, deleterious or otherwise harmful substance and sharp instruments not properly protected.
- Fire arms and their component parts.
- Dangerous drugs, with the exception of and on production of an export licence, narcotics and psychotropic substance may be sent by insured post for medical or scientific purposes to countries which admit them on these conditions.
- Perishable non-infectious articles, anything liable to become offensive or injurious through decay during the time ordinarily occupied in transmission particularly if addressed to a tropical or subtropical country, unless sent in a hermetically sealed container.
- Articles which from their nature of packing may expose postal officials to danger, soil, damaged office items or postal equipment or which tend to hamper the performance of postal operations.
- Correspondence containing any lottery ticket or any ticket, any advertisements of prizes or any other announcement relating to any public lottery, sweepstake or other gambling transaction.
- Coins and bullions, securities of any kind payable to bearer, bank or currency notes unless sent by insured post.
- Radioactive materials, whether solid, liquid or gaseous.
- Indecent or obscene communications, prints, photographs, books or other articles and packets bearing grossly offensive, indecent or obscene words, marks or designs.
Insurance is optional, you will be able to select it during delivery. We strongly encourage you to insure your goods with us at a very attractive rate of 1.5% of the total purchase value. Kindly take note that the insurance will only cover items lost in transit. It would not cover items damaged during transit. Customer must forward the merchant invoice to email@example.com upon purchasing the item. If you do not provide us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a declaration of value, it will be at put at zero value.
Yes we can deliver these items, but they are uninsurable so we cannot offer any refund or compensation for damage. If you do send fragile items, please ensure sufficient packaging protection as we will send as per packages received from your merchant.
Due to local Customs regulations, mobile phones are prohibited to be imported into Indonesia.
When your order exceeds this amount, a Shipper's Export Declaration (i.e. SED) Form is required. This is a requirement by the U.S. Customs Authority. Please fax to us your completed form. For the SED Form, please click here.
Due to rising fuel costs, freight providers have begun charging fuel surcharges in 2010. With effect from June 2011, we have implemented a Fuel Surcharge, derived from International Air Express Fuel Surcharge Index. Our Total Shipping Cost will now be subject to a fuel surcharge which is a direct transfer cost from our freight providers. Charges will vary with the International Air Express Fuel Surcharge Index.
- Will there be an invoice for my shipping charges?
- What is the currency used for payments?
- What are the methods of payment?
Your Shipping Invoice will be sent to you via email when your select your items for shipment. Alternatively, you may log in to your account and view your Shipping Invoices
All transactions via this website will be in Indonesian Rupiah. If you purchase from U.S. merchants' websites, you will be charge at whatever currency that these websites charges. Currency rate are set by your credit card company as well.
Currently we only accept payment through PayPal. Please make payment to email@example.com through PayPal and upload the receipt to our system.
- How do I start shopping or using Mailbox/My Shopper/Warehouse?
- What happens if vsHub receive goods that are damaged?
- What if I forget my username and password?
- How will I know if my items has exceeded the free storage period in vsHub warehouse?
Fret not! All your questions is answered in a friendly step-by-step guide!
You will be notified by email of the damage. You need to inform the merchant and advise us on the next course of action.
Please email us at enquiries-id@vsHub.com.
All items received can be stored for FREE for 30 days in the vsHub U.S. warehouse. After the 30-day free storage period, you will be charged Rp 70,000 per week. On the 20th day of storage, you will be notified of the storage due date by email. Unclaimed or unselected packages/orders for shipment more than 60 days at our facility will be disposed as we deem fits.